Wednesday, April 18, 2018

MisterMJ MLB 4/18...Adding MLB Filters

For the rest of April I am going to filter out some teams based on hitting and pitching. We have enough stats to go on now...I don't think it makes sense to completely ignore current performance once we have some stats to go on. 

I showed you how to do this....so you can do it yourself if you don't want the filtered plays. You can read the explanation at the link on how and why to play Select Early Season MLB Dogs https://mistermj.blogspot.com/2018/03/mistermj-opening-day-mlb-and-things-are.html

So...today I filtered OUT... Cin , San Fran and Seattle are NOT PLAYs...based on Filtering for pitching/hitting. 

That leaves us with just one play tonight. 

If you have questions I will help you. Go to mistermj.com and there is contact information there. I will answer your questions. 

Do what you want...watch my tracking....play them how you want to...or follow my filtering.

It's up to you...I think it makes sense to filter them down now. 

Yesterday's Results 2-6-0 25.00% -$163.50 For a Fifty Dollar Bettor

 Today's MLB Filtered Select Early Season Dog Trackers
4/18

10:10 PM SD +155

Overall Record  36-50-0  41.86% +$163.50 For a Fifty Dollar Bettor

Follow me at my Blog 

Follow me on Twitter:

Follow me on Facebook:

And Always Find Me at mistermj.com or View the Twitter Feed There: 

No comments: