Monday, May 7, 2018

MisterMJ MLB 5/7...Marlins vs Out of Cycle Cubs

Nice hit yesterday...another big dog today...looks to be "in cycle".

Great value here in my opinion. It's a nice set up.

Also...Garcia for the Marlins is currently pitching in very very good form.

Cubs are tired...24 innings last 2 games...extra innings last night...used 7 pitchers out of the bullpen...a couple of rain delays and ended up being a late nighter too. Not the kind of set up for the Cubs to easily get it back together. 

The sides in the Cycle system are doing fine...it's been the O/U's that are a problem. 

MLB Cycle System

MIA at CHC 08:05 PM MIA +210  $50


Yesterday 1-0-0 100.00% +$92.00 For a Fifty Dollar Bettor
Overall Record 6-11-0 35.29% -$236.50
(Sides Only) 6-7 -$16.50 

Follow me at my Blog 

Follow me on Twitter:

Follow me on Facebook:

And Always Find Me at mistermj.com or View the Twitter Feed There: 

No comments: