Tuesday, February 24, 2009

NBA Computer Pick Feb 24

One computer pick today.

Phoenix -7

It looks like we are just about done for this NBA season. I really do not like what I see in the stats lately...I had hoped the over unders would be able to take up some slack...but I don't like the looks of them lately either.

We might just be at the limit of what this system can do this season...if the value is gone...it's gone. That doesn't mean there isn't value...it's just not there the way I look for it.

The system is now on a very very short leash. We better see some good results very soon...or we are done for the year.

Baseball is coming soon enough...and that should be a long haul.

Good luck tonight...especially after that historic bad beat with the statfox pick last night.

Tuesday, February 24

Game Score Status Pick Amount
Charlotte - 9:00 PM ET Phoenix -7 500
Phoenix -




58-32-164.44%+11400 +22.8 units

No comments: