Thursday, January 29, 2009

NBA O/U Thursday Jan 29

No regular computer picks for Thursday, but I do have an over/under pick for the TNT game Thursday night.

This is a new system that looks promising, but it doesn't have a lot of history yet. Use your own judgment...I'm still leaning toward caution with these picks, but I like what I see so far.

TNT games make me a little nervous...the common opinion seems to be that they go over the total because of the national exposure. I checked the last 12 games and the over /unders are in fact tied 6-6.

The computer sees value...lets trust it. Good luck!

All picks are flat bet for 1 unit.(Whatever size your unit is)


NBA

Thursday, January 29

Game Score Status Pick Amount
Cleveland - 8:00 PM ET Under 195.5 500
Orlando -




Beer Money Over/Unders
2-0-0 100.00% +$1000

No comments: