Sunday, September 8, 2019

NFL Insider Money Flow Pick & Signup for only $29.99

Yesterday we hit both of the College games with me monitoring the Huge Money Flow Patterns at some books I have access to. 

Imagine hitting this kind of stuff all season ...in each sport.

To those of you that have signed up...thank you and give me a little time to catch up and process your subscriptions.
 
If you haven't signed up and this might interest you..along with my other systems sign up below.

This insider money flow thing has me excited ...on top of my other stuff...this is a great addition.

Quite a bit of value here (Only offered to my past subscribers) for just $29.99 NFL NCAAF NBA and March Madness All Included

Paypal me at this link:  paypal.me/mistermj

Watch my Twitter Account at Halftime of the first games for possibly another pick. I will be watching the late game Money Flows.

Free NFL Money Flow Pick
Today I'm wagering on 1 pm ET Jacksonville +3.5 ...once again absolutely huge Professional money on Jax...with an even bigger avalanche of Public money on KC. The sharps know something I think. 

Thanks...let's have fun and make some money off this thing
MJ

No comments: