Wednesday, November 11, 2009

NBA Parlay Toronto/Houston $100 to win $71.20,System X Phoenix -6.5

Good news...I think most of you will appreciate a new attempt here to exploit the NBA. This is a natural fit to what I am already doing.

2 team parlays of ML faves is an area that should be explored more in all sports for recreational bettors in my opinion. It's one of the few reasonable weapons we have to fight off loss of line value...(I know that is debatable and I don't feel like arguing about it. I'd rather go with a "live" experiment and see what happens).

Lets see what happens with this...it's new...caution is the advice I would use when playing them...If YOU decide to do so.

2 Team NBA Parlays (Betjam odds at time of posting unless noted otherwise)
Toronto -240
Houston -480
$100 to win $71.20

Record 0-0-0 +$0.00

=========================

NBA System X


Wednesday, November 11

Game Score Status Pick Amount
New Orleans - 10:30 PM ET Phoenix -6.5 500
Phoenix -



10-7-1 58.82% +1150

Good luck!

No comments: