Sunday, March 15, 2009

NBA Season Wrap Up






I've been asked by many if I'm going to start charging for my picks...the answer is NO. But I'm not afraid to ask for your support, as I know I provide a very very good service for free.

I'll keep this short and sweet.

If you have done well with my picks, NBA or NFL or both... donations are accepted through the PayPal button upper right of my blog...I don't ask for much, but if each of you made a small donation it would at least help pay for my time.

I spend at least an hour or two per day...every day to keep this all going. And yes...I do make nice money off my picks myself...but it's only fair...I would like to cover my time and effort when I provide a service with a winning record.

If you don't want to make a donation...I do not require it...they are "free picks"...and will remain so as long as I feel like doing this. Other ways to support my efforts are to tell your friends...the more members that sign up for the email service gives me more opportunities for ads and donations. Also...each post has a small envelope symbol below it that allows you to email my post to a friend to help spread the word.

Thank You! in advance... and I look forward to the NCAA Tourney and Major League Baseball with more picks through the spring and summer right here in the blog.

MJ
-----------------------------------

But for now, it's time to end another NBA season.

Every year around March 1st it comes to an end for the NBA Computer Picks. The lines get very tight...and there is no longer any line value to exploit.

It's been another amazing season...even better than last season.

This years NBA Computer picks won at a 65.6% ATS vs. 60% ATS last year. We also added a few more units overall this year banking +25.8 units to last years +22.4 units.

Overall, in the last two NBA seasons (07/08/09) the NBA Computer Picks have never had a losing month and compiled a record of 145-88 62.2% ATS and banking +48.2 units.

Computer Picks Record

61-32-1 65.6% +25.8 Units 08/09
http://tinyurl.com/as2l49

Beer Money O/U Record
9-7-0 56.25% +650 +1.3 units
http://tinyurl.com/bb2j7o

NBA Leans
0-2 -2.2 units

No comments: