Friday, April 27, 2018

MisterMJ MLB 4/27...We Are "IN CYCLE" Tonight



Thanks for your patience...there has been a lot of work behind the scenes to get this up and running. 

Just bear with me as I work the bugs out and get this set up. I will also start getting this out much earlier in the day.

I am looking forward to this challenge to provide winning baseball picks the rest of this season. If this works...it can work across ALL platforms...and ALL Sports. 

Fingers crossed on that one. 

This is really a ground breaking change in methods for me and I"m excited to start this.

I'm adding something to my handicapping  I've thought about for a long time.

 Identifying when Players Emotions + Situations+ Systems come into and go out of Cycle. 

We only play on teams IN CYCLE...when EVERYTHING lines up. I will constantly be searching for situations ...players...and teams IN CYCLE.

We will be Tracking Select Dogs, Faves and O/U's from a  system as they come into Cycle.

Our First Cycle pick is tonight.

Seattle and Cleveland are both IN CYCLE for the Under.

Play them if you wish...or watch me track them first. 

It's impossible to back test something like this and I have no history with this particular system. I wouldn't put it out unless I thought it had value but there are no guarantees.

MisterMJ MLB  CYCLE System Tracking (All Wager amounts are assumed $50 for Tracking and Record keeping  Purpose)

SEA at CLE 07:10 PM U 8.0

Record 0-0-0

Follow me at my Blog 

Follow me on Twitter:

Follow me on Facebook:

And Always Find Me at mistermj.com or View the Twitter Feed There: 






No comments: