Monday, March 2, 2009

NBA Teaser March 2

No computer picks or O/U plays today....nothing qualifies.

What I do have is a couple of plays that almost qualified...can we put together two half assed plays...and come up with one ass?

The only reason I'm doing this is to keep things going here a little longer...we can try another teaser.

Teaser record is 0-0-1 ...a push beats a loss any day.

Here is what I'm suggesting for tonight..use caution or wait for a better situation.

NBA Two team 4 point teaser pay 11 to win 10.

OKC +10 / OKC Under 203.5

As a third option...I like The Citadel -5.5 tonight...it is also an unofficial NCAA pick in a good spot, that needs a little teaser help for best value.

Take your pick...I'm trying to give people options. Don't whine if it doesn't work...we are taking on more risk as we try to get everything we can out of this season.

Good luck!

No comments: