Tuesday, March 10, 2009

NBA Pick March 10

I'm starting a new category of NBA picks.

NBA Leans.

If this works...and I have good reason to think it will...this will really balance out my coverage of the NBA.

It will provide us with many more picks...picks qualify nearly every single day....many more dogs...and it might be a system that gets better at the end of the season.

I would expect they will hit at a lesser rate than the computer picks. 57-58% ATS would be the best I would expect...but that would be a great addition to our line up.

The nice part is they are not any extra work for me. Again...use caution until we see how this goes.I play them small...less than 1/2 a computer pick. I will track them at $500 per wager..and that always confuses some people...but that's just for tracking purposes at wagerline.

I'm sure there will be questions...feel free to ask.

Good luck!


NBA Leans


Tuesday, March 10

Game Score Status Pick Amount
Utah - 7:00 PM ET Indiana +3.5 500
Indiana -



Record 0-0-0

No comments: