Wednesday, March 21, 2018

MisterMJ NCAAB Futures Bet Sweet 16 3/21

I'm curious if I can find value on a NCAAB futures bet based on the remaining teams in the Sweet 16.

Odds are from oddsshark at the time of this posting.

In my opinion the PPG scan has been a pretty good predictor of future performance in this Tournament so I'm looking at the remaining teams for value on a futures bet to win the Championship.

Using this method and my interpretation of it...I would place Kentucky +700 and Duke +325 as the two best bets based on recent performance with my PPG scan.

 Gonzaga +700 and Villanova +375 would be the next two in that order.

There are many ways to do this...lets just say for illustration purpose I am going with the top two... Kentucky+700 and Duke +325.

If either wins I am guaranteed +200 at worst. 

Let's see how this does and file it away for next season after I summarize it later.

MJ
mistermj.com

No comments: