Wednesday, January 23, 2013

MisterMJ Free Pick NCAA Dog Pack Wed. Jan. 23

I've been working on a NCAA Dog system this season to go along with the long running Home I and Home II NCAA Systems, which are strictly home favorites systems. 

It's still very early in the basketball season as we have almost 3 months of College and NBA seasons to go through.

Easy sign up at mistermj.com for only $29.99 all inclusive for the  NBA/NCAAB package.

I think the dog system might have to be more of a volume system..so play them smaller than a regular wager. Splitting up all four picks to equal 1 unit of your regular wager amount would be good advice. This is experimental without any prior history to go on but I seem to be finding some value so far.

Here is the Dog Pack that I have for tonight. There may have been some slight line movement but they still qualify.

Looking for dog value here, as I see a bias in the lines this year taxing the favorites more than usual in my opinion.


Good luck.

MJ

NCAA Dogs Jan. 23, 2013

8:00 PM ETEast Carolina +6

8:00 PM ETTulsa +4.5
11:00 PM ETDenver +2
8:00 PM ETWis.-Milwaukee +9.5

No comments: