Wednesday, January 27, 2010

NCAAB Home System Computer Pick 4-0 -1 100% +$400

One Free pick released tonight...and a much larger card has been released for donation partners.

Good luck!

NCAAB Home System

Texas A&M - 7:30 PM ET Oklahoma St. -5 100
Oklahoma St. -



4-0-1 100.00% +400 View
16-4 last year
=======================
If you would like to receive selected free picks from this blog by email, please sign up for the service in the upper right hand corner.

If you would like to receive ALL of my Computer System Picks...please consider becoming a Donation Partner to receive ALL of my Computer System Picks each day by direct email for just $25 through the 2010 MLB season.

More info can be found here:


http://mistermj.blogspot.com/2010/01/donations-needed-to-save-this-service.html

Thank you for your Support! It makes a difference to allow me to spend my time on this...I average over 1 hour per day to provide this service.

No comments: