Tuesday, September 8, 2009

NFL Pick 5 and Donations

I really underestimated the response for people wanting the NFL "Pick 5" picks.

Wow!

I'm forced to rethink how I am going to handle this and have it not be a burden for me...and still be fair to everyone involved.

This is the best I can do.

If you have already donated ANY amount in the past you will be grandfathered into this years NFL pick 5 selections. I have a list of all past donors...I will make sure you are included and thank you again for your support. It helps...a lot.

If you were one of the larger donors in the past, I will make sure you receive extra value going forward.

For all the people that have recently contacted me by email...any donation of $25 or more made by midnight Friday will receive the NFL Pick 5. I need to wrap this all up by late Friday to prepare for the new season. Please use the donation button on the blog if possible. You do not need to have a paypal account to use it. It is safe and encrypted. If you must send a check contact me by email...again paypal is much easier for all concerned.

I'm not very comfortable charging for picks...but a $25 donation is ridiculously low for all the free picks and now the Pick 5.

My goal is to provide a lot of very good sports picks for little or no donation. It looks like this might work out for everyone if the people that really want a little extra, in effect pay for all the free stuff and my time.

Or...if I'm wrong and people think it is too much...that's fine. We can scale it all back and just do the free stuff, and I can just keep things simple with the NFL Pick 3.

The Pick 5 more than doubled the units won last year over the Pick 3...so people have choices and I will never charge for what has been free in the past.

Fair enough I'd say...or to hell with ya. LOL!

Best regards,

MJ

P.S. A comparison of the 3 Pack record vs. the 5 Pack record last year.


NFL Computer Picks 08 Season
(Pick 3)

29-20-259.18%+$3500ViewView

NFL Computer Picks 08 Season (Pick 5)

51-32-261.45%+$7900ViewView

No comments: